The Business Processes and Controls service will help you with best practice process design for optimal performance, automation and quality output.
• Quality, speed and savings from optimisation and automation of finance processes
• Finance compliance and data quality is right first time, on time and every time
• Reduced audit control points and rework
• Reduced financial irregularities (e.g. Unnecessary payments)
The Finance Transformation Services enable Finance to sustain and grow the business with enhanced value add and more effective and efficient future proof processes and system.
Streamlining and leaning business processes and controls, either in targeted areas where there are issues to be fixed, or as a wider range of process re-engineering for example in the context of a new ERP implementation.
We develop process metrics so you can measure progress on the finance transformation journey. We create operating manuals and user guidelines. With streamlined and compliant processes, the finance function is able to devote more time to data analysis and business partnering
Our Requirements of You
* Ensuring an executive sponsor from your organisation is allocated to the engagement, communicates the rationale behind it and signs off any ‘Terms of Reference’.
* Assisting in all possible ways to ensure that a contract, (and confidentiality agreement where necessary) is in place, in advance of any work commencing.
* Ensuring all support is in place and access is granted for all and any required data, processes, policies, meeting rooms and nominated resources to enable successful delivery of the engagement.
* Ensuring sponsor availability within the agreed timeline, to resolve any significant issues that may impact the timely completion of the engagement, if not resolved in a timely manner.
Our Commitments to You
* Provide support throughout service delivery using our World Class Professionals and Subject Matter Experts.
* Provide high quality deliverables in a timely manner and in line with agreements upon engagement with the client. (Any changes to this will be mutually agreed in writing, in advance, between all involved parties).
* Provide deep insights and genuine value-add in all possible areas throughout the engagement.
* Provide progress updates and feedback at regular intervals, agreed in advance or at the engagement ‘kick off session’.
* Respect all personal and professional development of client team members throughout the engagement.
- Finance process redesign
- Automation analysis
- New analytic models and reporting packs, deep diving into key financial performance and financial sustainability issues
- New target operating model
- New process and controls design / streamlining to create efficiency, better service and compliance (including lean six sigma approaches)