Helping the Finance function to create value by leveraging and optimising existing assets and investment and thereby bringing tangible results with speed.
The Optimising Existing Investments service provides the following benefits:
– Improved quality, cost and time savings from optimisation and automation of finance processes leading to tangible improvements.
– Optimising the use of existing assets and investments preventing the pain of embarking on new and costly projects
– Fast access to reliable data to enable front-line decision making with real time proactive solutions
– Enhanced ability to drive financial returns, cashflow and sustainability
– Improved data quality supporting data driven decisions
This service is focused on tangible and visible improvements of finance processes and solutions for an organisation, while at the same time considering existing systems, infrastructure and other related assets. The target outcome is that the customer will realise tangible value without significant new investments.
The service will normally be performed as a focused assignment with one or more of the following ingredients:
- GAP analysis
- Process review
- Problem / improvement potential definition
Assignments like this are in general time-limited and will result in one or more of the deliverables described in the Deliverables section below
Our Requirements of You
* Ensuring an executive sponsor from your organisation is allocated to the engagement, communicates the rationale behind it and signs off any ‘Terms of Reference’.
* Assisting in all possible ways to ensure that a contract, (and confidentiality agreement where necessary) is in place, in advance of any work commencing.
* Ensuring all support is in place and access is granted for all and any required data, processes, policies, meeting rooms and nominated resources to enable successful delivery of the engagement.
* Ensuring sponsor availability within the agreed timeline, to resolve any significant issues that may impact the timely completion of the engagement, if not resolved in a timely manner.
Our Commitments to You
* Provide support throughout service delivery using our World Class Professionals and Subject Matter Experts.
* Provide high quality deliverables in a timely manner and in line with agreements upon engagement with the client. (Any changes to this will be mutually agreed in writing, in advance, between all involved parties).
* Provide deep insights and genuine value-add in all possible areas throughout the engagement.
* Provide progress updates and feedback at regular intervals, agreed in advance or at the engagement ‘kick off session’.
* Respect all personal and professional development of client team members throughout the engagement.
- Clear and tangible improvement plans
- Streamlined, effective and mapped processes
- Effective and innovative solutions to improve quality, reduce lead times and avoid double work
- Right data first time, on time, every time
- Reduced irregularities (e.g. unnecessary payments)
- Removed risk of bad decisions made through poor data
- Reduced local versions of processes and report – standardisation
- Reduced number of errors due to misaligned systems / processes
Available Service Engagement Models
*This service may be engaged via multiple engagement model options to provide maximum flexibility.
Project Based Engagement
Project based engagements operate on the basis of agreeing work and any outcomes or milestones for delivery in advance of commencement of any engagement in a ‘Statement of Work’. Prices are fixed for the agreed deliverables and should changes be required, these may incur changes to delivery costs. Payment for Project Based Engagements are agreed on a case-by-case basis, giving consideration to risk, contract value, client payment history, relationship longevity and duration.
Network Units enable complete flexibility around any engagement. When using Network Units, clients can swap and change delivery experts, scope and duration of engagements in a frictionless manner with very little notice, in line with the quantity of Network Units purchased. Network Units can be purchased in blocks of any size and at any time and are billed in full at point of purchase.
Focus In On: Responsible for Finance / CFO
New Areas of Value:
Quality, speed and savings from optimisation and automation of finance processesHidden
Fast access to reliable data to enable front-line decision makingHidden
Enhanced ability to drive financial returns, cashflow and sustainabilityHidden
Inefficient or non-standard processesHidden
Unable to maintain steady cash flow and control costsHidden
Arguing over data quality instead of supporting data driven decisionsHidden