Recommending software solutions to improve Finance processes.
HiveMind will recommend software solutions to help the customer achieving the targeted benefits:
– Fast access to reliable data to enable front-line decision making
– Meaningful and actionable KPIs and metrics
– Compliance and data quality is right first time, on time, every time
– Quality, speed and savings from optimisation and automation of finance processes
– Stop arguing over data quality instead of supporting data driven decisions
– Producing accurate timely reports
This service will in general be used in combination with other assignments within the Finance Transformation set of services, especially the ”Optimising Existing Investments” service.
The core of the service is to identify improvement opportunities and process/work flow changes that can lead to visible and quick benefits for the customer – without having to invest in new and costly projects. A solution can be purely an improvement in process, workflow or set-up, but can also include small software add-ins to the existing software portfolio.
When a customer project or assignment clearly indicates that savings or other benefits can be gained by implementing software solutions from House of Control, this will be recommended.
HiveMind may work together with House of Control to implement final solution (software + process improvement).
Our Requirements of You
* Ensuring an executive sponsor from your organisation is allocated to the engagement, communicates the rationale behind it and signs off any ‘Terms of Reference’.
* Assisting in all possible ways to ensure that a contract, (and confidentiality agreement where necessary) is in place, in advance of any work commencing.
* Ensuring all support is in place and access is granted for all and any required data, processes, policies, meeting rooms and nominated resources to enable successful delivery of the engagement.
* Ensuring sponsor availability within the agreed timeline, to resolve any significant issues that may impact the timely completion of the engagement, if not resolved in a timely manner.
Our Commitments to You
* Provide support throughout service delivery using our World Class Professionals and Subject Matter Experts.
* Provide high quality deliverables in a timely manner and in line with agreements upon engagement with the client. (Any changes to this will be mutually agreed in writing, in advance, between all involved parties).
* Provide deep insights and genuine value-add in all possible areas throughout the engagement.
* Provide progress updates and feedback at regular intervals, agreed in advance or at the engagement ‘kick off session’.
* Respect all personal and professional development of client team members throughout the engagement.
A practical and actionable report including:
- Assessment of current and relevant software and process improvements
- Complete solution recommendations (software + process)
Available Service Engagement Models
*This service may be engaged via multiple engagement model options to provide maximum flexibility.
Project Based Engagement
Project based engagements operate on the basis of agreeing work and any outcomes or milestones for delivery in advance of commencement of any engagement in a ‘Statement of Work’. Prices are fixed for the agreed deliverables and should changes be required, these may incur changes to delivery costs. Payment for Project Based Engagements are agreed on a case-by-case basis, giving consideration to risk, contract value, client payment history, relationship longevity and duration.
Network Units enable complete flexibility around any engagement. When using Network Units, clients can swap and change delivery experts, scope and duration of engagements in a frictionless manner with very little notice, in line with the quantity of Network Units purchased. Network Units can be purchased in blocks of any size and at any time and are billed in full at point of purchase.
Focus In On: Responsible for Finance / CFO
New Areas of Value:
Fast access to reliable data to enable front-line decision makingHidden
Meaningful and actionable KPIs and metricsHidden
Compliance and data quality is right first time, on time, every timeHidden
Quality, speed and savings from optimisation and automation of finance processesHidden
Arguing over data quality instead of supporting data driven decisionsHidden
Inefficient or non-standard processesHidden
Unable to produce accurate timely reportsHidden