The Vision, Strategy and Impact Service is a strategic CFO advisory where we together set the scene, envision the future and plan to make it happen.
• Enhanced ability to drive financial returns
• Meaningful and actionable Finance KPIs and metrics
• Operational excellence and improved resilience across finance team
• Improved forecasting/predictive insights/budgeting
The Finance Transformation Services enable Finance to sustain and grow the business with enhanced value add and more effective and efficient future proof processes and systems.
Positioning finance to sustain and grow the business with enhanced value-add. In this service we work with senior finance executives to develop a practical and impactful vision for the finance function based on both industry best practice and also on the business’s strategy, resources and constraints.
We work with our clients to create a strategy and programme of activities to deliver the vision, covering both quick wins and longer-term initiatives, identifying how the desired impact can be measured. Components of the strategy can be delivered through the other services in our transformation portfolio, including Organisation and talent, Data and insights, Business Processes and Controls, and Systems and technology.
Our Requirements of You
* Ensuring an executive sponsor from your organisation is allocated to the engagement, communicates the rationale behind it and signs off any ‘Terms of Reference’.
* Assisting in all possible ways to ensure that a contract, (and confidentiality agreement where necessary) is in place, in advance of any work commencing.
* Ensuring all support is in place and access is granted for all and any required data, processes, policies, meeting rooms and nominated resources to enable successful delivery of the engagement.
* Ensuring sponsor availability within the agreed timeline, to resolve any significant issues that may impact the timely completion of the engagement, if not resolved in a timely manner.
Our Commitments to You
* Provide support throughout service delivery using our World Class Professionals and Subject Matter Experts.
* Provide high quality deliverables in a timely manner and in line with agreements upon engagement with the client. (Any changes to this will be mutually agreed in writing, in advance, between all involved parties).
* Provide deep insights and genuine value-add in all possible areas throughout the engagement.
* Provide progress updates and feedback at regular intervals, agreed in advance or at the engagement ‘kick off session’.
* Respect all personal and professional development of client team members throughout the engagement.
- Finance vision and strategy
- Finance advice and support
- New Target Operating Model – typically enabling effective process management and improved focus on strategic insights and business partnering
- New organisation/delivery model – assessment of options including Shared Services, Outsourcing and Centres of Excellence
- Business case development and post-implementation benefits evaluation
- Metrics, Key Performance Indicators and Data Dashboards to better understand business performance and to track the Finance Functions progress on its transformation journey
- Providing management with up-to-date reports for decision making
- Plan for reduction of operating costs