The Systems and Technology Service will guide and advise on how to apply technology and utilise systems to enable finance transformation and deliver an effective output from the finance function.
• Cost effective finance function
• Lower finance operational cost
• Operational excellence
• Quality, speed and savings from optimisation and automation
The Finance Transformation Services enable Finance to sustain and grow the business with enhanced value add and more effective and efficient future proof processes and systems.
The array of new reporting tools on the market can be both an enabler and a problem for the finance function. We help create data strategies which maximise the availability of timely and reliable data at the front line while protecting the single version of the truth.
We provide expertise on the implementation of ERP and accounting packages, and also provide expert support on newer finance technologies such as data mining, blockchain, robotics and AI. Our systems and technology support is focused on future proofing the finance function and ensuring delivery of business case benefits.
Our Requirements of You
* Ensuring an executive sponsor from your organisation is allocated to the engagement, communicates the rationale behind it and signs off any ‘Terms of Reference’.
* Assisting in all possible ways to ensure that a contract, (and confidentiality agreement where necessary) is in place, in advance of any work commencing.
* Ensuring all support is in place and access is granted for all and any required data, processes, policies, meeting rooms and nominated resources to enable successful delivery of the engagement.
* Ensuring sponsor availability within the agreed timeline, to resolve any significant issues that may impact the timely completion of the engagement, if not resolved in a timely manner.
Our Commitments to You
* Provide support throughout service delivery using our World Class Professionals and Subject Matter Experts.
* Provide high quality deliverables in a timely manner and in line with agreements upon engagement with the client. (Any changes to this will be mutually agreed in writing, in advance, between all involved parties).
* Provide deep insights and genuine value-add in all possible areas throughout the engagement.
* Provide progress updates and feedback at regular intervals, agreed in advance or at the engagement ‘kick off session’.
* Respect all personal and professional development of client team members throughout the engagement.
- Adoption of new finance technologies (for example new payments technologies and blockchain)
- Advice road maps for the adoption of new finance technologies (for example new payments technologies and blockchain)
- New systems implementation, typically Accounting systems, ERP and Data analytics
- Automation of finance processes