The Organisation and Talent Service is focused on optimising the organisation model and skillset required to achieve successful finance transformation.
Typical areas where value is realised include:
– Time and resources to drive strategic topics and projects
– Improved resilience and workload management across finance team
– Best in class cost and service efficiency
– Attract, develop and retain quality staff
– Enhanced ability to drive financial returns, cashflow and sustainability
– Becoming true business partner(s) to CEO and across the business
Pains typically relieved include:
– Finance function under a lot of pressure from operational tasks
– Inefficient or non-standard processes
– Lack of the right resource for projects to improve performance
– Knowledge attrition due to staff turnover
The Finance Transformation Services enable Finance to sustain and grow the business with enhanced value add and more effective and efficient future proof processes and systems.
Developing the range of skills that are needed in a modern finance function, from business partnering to process improvement, customer service, compliance, technical expertise, data modelling and analysis. Abilities to deliver business as usual, and also to create capacity for and delivery of change.
We also help design and implement organisational models such as Centres of Excellence, Shared Services and Outsourcing, to enable you to maximise efficiency and effectiveness.
Our Requirements of You
* Ensuring an executive sponsor from your organisation is allocated to the engagement, communicates the rationale behind it and signs off any ‘Terms of Reference’.
* Assisting in all possible ways to ensure that a contract, (and confidentiality agreement where necessary) is in place, in advance of any work commencing.
* Ensuring all support is in place and access is granted for all and any required data, processes, policies, meeting rooms and nominated resources to enable successful delivery of the engagement.
* Ensuring sponsor availability within the agreed timeline, to resolve any significant issues that may impact the timely completion of the engagement, if not resolved in a timely manner.
Our Commitments to You
* Provide support throughout service delivery using our World Class Professionals and Subject Matter Experts.
* Provide high quality deliverables in a timely manner and in line with agreements upon engagement with the client. (Any changes to this will be mutually agreed in writing, in advance, between all involved parties).
* Provide deep insights and genuine value-add in all possible areas throughout the engagement.
* Provide progress updates and feedback at regular intervals, agreed in advance or at the engagement ‘kick off session’.
* Respect all personal and professional development of client team members throughout the engagement.
- Skills training and development for finance and non-finance staff
- New / Improved organisational models including Shared Services, Outsourcing and Centres of Excellence
- Alignment of employee motivation with corporate strategic objectives
- Reorganisation of the finance function to increase its efficiency
- Finance talent management
Available Service Engagement Models
*This service may be engaged via multiple engagement model options to provide maximum flexibility.
Network Units enable complete flexibility around any engagement. When using Network Units, clients can swap and change delivery experts, scope and duration of engagements in a frictionless manner with very little notice, in line with the quantity of Network Units purchased. Network Units can be purchased in blocks of any size and at any time and are billed in full at point of purchase.
Project Based Engagement
Project based engagements operate on the basis of agreeing work and any outcomes or milestones for delivery in advance of commencement of any engagement in a ‘Statement of Work’. Prices are fixed for the agreed deliverables and should changes be required, these may incur changes to delivery costs. Payment for Project Based Engagements are agreed on a case-by-case basis, giving consideration to risk, contract value, client payment history, relationship longevity and duration.
A HiveMind Subscription Service enables clients to flexibly engage with HiveMind Expert(s) in line with the subscription purchased. Subscriptions typically run for 12, 24 or 36 months or can also be arranged on a rolling 6 monthly basis. Subscriptions for 6 or 12 months are billed at the commencement of service, with billing for 24 or 36 month contracts taking place on the annual anniversary of subscription commencement.
Focus In On: Responsible for Finance / CFO
New Areas of Value:
Time and resources to drive strategic topics and projectsHidden
Improved resilience and workload management across finance teamHidden
Best in class cost and service efficiencyHidden
Attract, develop and retain quality staffHidden
Enhanced ability to drive financial returns, cashflow and sustainabilityHidden
Becoming true business partner(s) to CEO and across the businessHidden
Finance function under a lot of pressure from operational tasksHidden
Inefficient or non-standard processesHidden
Lack of the right resource for projects to improve performanceHidden
Knowledge attrition due to staff turnoverHidden