The Organisation and Talent Service is focused on optimising the organisation model and skillset required to achieve successful finance transformation.
• Operational excellence and improved resilience
• Cost effective organisation
• High retention of key staff
• Finance Organisational model optimised for the supported business
The Finance Transformation Services enable Finance to sustain and grow the business with enhanced value add and more effective and efficient future proof processes and systems.
Developing the range of skills that are needed in a modern finance function, from business partnering to process improvement, customer service, compliance, technical expertise, data modelling and analysis. Abilities to deliver business as usual, and also to create capacity for and delivery of change.
We also help design and implement organisational models such as Centres of Excellence, Shared Services and Outsourcing, to enable you to maximise efficiency and effectiveness.
Our Requirements of You
* Ensuring an executive sponsor from your organisation is allocated to the engagement, communicates the rationale behind it and signs off any ‘Terms of Reference’.
* Assisting in all possible ways to ensure that a contract, (and confidentiality agreement where necessary) is in place, in advance of any work commencing.
* Ensuring all support is in place and access is granted for all and any required data, processes, policies, meeting rooms and nominated resources to enable successful delivery of the engagement.
* Ensuring sponsor availability within the agreed timeline, to resolve any significant issues that may impact the timely completion of the engagement, if not resolved in a timely manner.
Our Commitments to You
* Provide support throughout service delivery using our World Class Professionals and Subject Matter Experts.
* Provide high quality deliverables in a timely manner and in line with agreements upon engagement with the client. (Any changes to this will be mutually agreed in writing, in advance, between all involved parties).
* Provide deep insights and genuine value-add in all possible areas throughout the engagement.
* Provide progress updates and feedback at regular intervals, agreed in advance or at the engagement ‘kick off session’.
* Respect all personal and professional development of client team members throughout the engagement.
- Skills training and development for finance and non-finance staff
- New / Improved organisational models including Shared Services, Outsourcing and Centres of Excellence
- Alignment of employee motivation with corporate strategic objectives
- Reorganisation of the finance function to increase its efficiency
- Finance talent management