Fully managed tendering service
You can expect the following benefits to gained from using this service;
– An independent and impartial review of your procurement requirements with ownership taken to ensure they are SMART requirements and will lead to a product selection that is a good fit for your technology landscape by taking the time to understand your business’s systems and core processes where the solution will sit.
– Experienced professional resources running your tendering exercise with the know how to deal with any challenges during the process.
– Regular engagement and updates to your cor stakeholders throughout the procurement process
– Robust and thorough RFP/ RFQ documents that follow best practices
– Managed communications with tender responders to ensure the exercise is run fairly and you receive informed responses
– Engagement when it is absolutely needed in the process including during product or service selection
Typical exercises take 9 to 12 weeks to run which require sponsor involvement in addition to the following:
- Creating and internally reviewing of the Tendering specifications to ensure they meet your requirements, are fair and impartial and follow best practice
- Deciding upon the scoring criteria and optional upskilling of your staff in tendering
- Identifying the suppliers to send if it is a closed tender or publishing the tender document (RFQ/RFP)
- Answering any clarification queries from potential respondents
- Running demo workshops with potential suppliers
- Running marking sessions
- Communicating results to Tendering respondents
Our Requirements of You
* Ensuring an executive sponsor from your organisation is allocated to the engagement, communicates the rationale behind it and signs off any ‘Terms of Reference’.
* Assisting in all possible ways to ensure that a contract, (and confidentiality agreement where necessary) is in place, in advance of any work commencing.
* Ensuring all support is in place and access is granted for all and any required data, processes, policies, meeting rooms and nominated resources to enable successful delivery of the engagement.
* Ensuring sponsor availability within the agreed timeline, to resolve any significant issues that may impact the timely completion of the engagement, if not resolved in a timely manner.
Our Commitments to You
* Provide support throughout service delivery using our World Class Professionals and Subject Matter Experts.
* Provide high quality deliverables in a timely manner and in line with agreements upon engagement with the client. (Any changes to this will be mutually agreed in writing, in advance, between all involved parties).
* Provide deep insights and genuine value-add in all possible areas throughout the engagement.
* Provide progress updates and feedback at regular intervals, agreed in advance or at the engagement ‘kick off session’.
* Respect all personal and professional development of client team members throughout the engagement.
- RFP/RFQ document with documented requirements, weighting for scoring and how to respond which follows industry best practise
- Advertising on relevant procurement frameworks e.g Digital Marketplace
- Shortlisting of potential suppliers with impartiality
- Respondents query clarification service so you don’t have to
- Marking and assessment of potential suppliers including the communication of the end results
Available Service Engagement Model
Project Based Engagement
Project based engagements operate on the basis of agreeing work and any outcomes or milestones for delivery in advance of commencement of any engagement in a ‘Statement of Work’. Prices are fixed for the agreed deliverables and should changes be required, these may incur changes to delivery costs. Payment for Project Based Engagements are agreed on a case-by-case basis, giving consideration to risk, contract value, client payment history, relationship longevity and duration.