Independant and professional Solution options reviews
– Analysis of current processes and pain points
– Time boxed review of current and available solution options
– Delegation of finding out what is available on the market, future trends and an independent unbiased review of the available options
– Summarised information useful for making purchasing decisions and to present to senior stakeholders
Typically a short study will be performed of the current processes being supported or new processes needed from which a set of recommendations on process and technology solutions will be detailed. This would involve interviews with key staff members, process mapping, market analysis for off the shelf solutions and obtaining high level development estimates for custom made solutions.
Depending upon the application subject area review can range from 10 days to 6 weeks. There is no obligation to make purchasing decisions based on the recommendations approved.
This service can be further supplemented with a technology roadmap review and strategy if needed.
Our Requirements of You
* Ensuring an executive sponsor from your organisation is allocated to the engagement, communicates the rationale behind it and signs off any ‘Terms of Reference’.
* Assisting in all possible ways to ensure that a contract, (and confidentiality agreement where necessary) is in place, in advance of any work commencing.
* Ensuring all support is in place and access is granted for all and any required data, processes, policies, meeting rooms and nominated resources to enable successful delivery of the engagement.
* Ensuring sponsor availability within the agreed timeline, to resolve any significant issues that may impact the timely completion of the engagement, if not resolved in a timely manner.
Our Commitments to You
* Provide support throughout service delivery using our World Class Professionals and Subject Matter Experts.
* Provide high quality deliverables in a timely manner and in line with agreements upon engagement with the client. (Any changes to this will be mutually agreed in writing, in advance, between all involved parties).
* Provide deep insights and genuine value-add in all possible areas throughout the engagement.
* Provide progress updates and feedback at regular intervals, agreed in advance or at the engagement ‘kick off session’.
* Respect all personal and professional development of client team members throughout the engagement.
The following a standard deliverables generated by this service:
An “as-is” process and to-be process documented
Solution options report including market assignment and a “mini” technology strategy rcommendation
Study of current solution or process in place with recommendations normally consisting of ranked options.
Available Service Engagement Model
Project Based Engagement
Project based engagements operate on the basis of agreeing work and any outcomes or milestones for delivery in advance of commencement of any engagement in a ‘Statement of Work’. Prices are fixed for the agreed deliverables and should changes be required, these may incur changes to delivery costs. Payment for Project Based Engagements are agreed on a case-by-case basis, giving consideration to risk, contract value, client payment history, relationship longevity and duration.
Focus In On: Responsible for Project and Programme Delivery
New Areas of Value:
Ability to clearly demonstrate value to the businessHidden
Greater acceptance of change – quicker to implement new changesHidden
Greater financial control and predictability in deliveryHidden
Improved project estimation and delivery capability (right first time)Hidden
Increased credibility with and confidence from across the businessHidden
Validation of the IT change strategyHidden
Weak project prioritisation, approval, compliance and sponsorshipHidden
Lack of subject matter expertise and experienceHidden