IT Strategy formulation
Replace this leading sentence with an intro into the value or beneficial results your service will actually deliver. Ideally consider including re-written versions of the bulleted items below.
Typical areas where value is realised;
-Optimise service efficiency and effectiveness
-Design and maintain the future roadmap of the business
-Turn strategy into projects and / or programs
-Ensure alignment and integration of architecture to business strategy
-Drive innovation for competitive advantage
Pains typically relieved include;
-Lack of ownership
This service consists of:
- Detailed one to one engagement with key IT stakeholders and business sponsors to fit out the business needs and growth plans
- Assessment of previous IT strategies if they exist and also the business goals and strategies
- Collaborative strategy and goal setting from a technology perspective designed to get buy-in from key stakeholders
Our Requirements of You
* Ensuring an executive sponsor from your organisation is allocated to the engagement, communicates the rationale behind it and signs off any ‘Terms of Reference’.
* Assisting in all possible ways to ensure that a contract, (and confidentiality agreement where necessary) is in place, in advance of any work commencing.
* Ensuring all support is in place and access is granted for all and any required data, processes, policies, meeting rooms and nominated resources to enable successful delivery of the engagement.
* Ensuring sponsor availability within the agreed timeline, to resolve any significant issues that may impact the timely completion of the engagement, if not resolved in a timely manner.
Our Commitments to You
* Provide support throughout service delivery using our World Class Professionals and Subject Matter Experts.
* Provide high quality deliverables in a timely manner and in line with agreements upon engagement with the client. (Any changes to this will be mutually agreed in writing, in advance, between all involved parties).
* Provide deep insights and genuine value-add in all possible areas throughout the engagement.
* Provide progress updates and feedback at regular intervals, agreed in advance or at the engagement ‘kick off session’.
* Respect all personal and professional development of client team members throughout the engagement.
IT Strategy report and summary
As-Is and To-Be roadmaps
Breakdown of the IT strategy across Applications, sourcing, licensing and departmental alignment
Available Service Engagement Model
Project Based Engagement
Project based engagements operate on the basis of agreeing work and any outcomes or milestones for delivery in advance of commencement of any engagement in a ‘Statement of Work’. Prices are fixed for the agreed deliverables and should changes be required, these may incur changes to delivery costs. Payment for Project Based Engagements are agreed on a case-by-case basis, giving consideration to risk, contract value, client payment history, relationship longevity and duration.
Focus In On: Responsible for Business Architecture
New Areas of Value:
Optimise service efficiency and effectivenessHidden
Design and maintain the future roadmap of the businessHidden
Turn strategy into projects and / or programsHidden
Ensure alignment and integration of architecture to business strategyHidden
Drive innovation for competitive advantageHidden
Lack of ownershipHidden