Strategic review of applications and IT usage in an organisation
– Summary view of current systems and their use within an organisation
– Review of current licenses owned by an organisation and any surplus or shortfalls in licensing as well as recommendations on appropriate licensing models
– Benchmarking of applications in use against current market applications for feature benchmarking
– Knowledge of gaps in application use and how they support key organisation functions
– Recommendations on current IT application usage and future IT application needs
This exercise typically takes 6 to 8 weeks and involves consultation with key application users, review of licenses and documentation, conversation with IT suppliers if necessary.
Our Requirements of You
* Ensuring an executive sponsor from your organisation is allocated to the engagement, communicates the rationale behind it and signs off any ‘Terms of Reference’.
* Assisting in all possible ways to ensure that a contract, (and confidentiality agreement where necessary) is in place, in advance of any work commencing.
* Ensuring all support is in place and access is granted for all and any required data, processes, policies, meeting rooms and nominated resources to enable successful delivery of the engagement.
* Ensuring sponsor availability within the agreed timeline, to resolve any significant issues that may impact the timely completion of the engagement, if not resolved in a timely manner.
Our Commitments to You
* Provide support throughout service delivery using our World Class Professionals and Subject Matter Experts.
* Provide high quality deliverables in a timely manner and in line with agreements upon engagement with the client. (Any changes to this will be mutually agreed in writing, in advance, between all involved parties).
* Provide deep insights and genuine value-add in all possible areas throughout the engagement.
* Provide progress updates and feedback at regular intervals, agreed in advance or at the engagement ‘kick off session’.
* Respect all personal and professional development of client team members throughout the engagement.
- AsIs application mapping with a catalogue of which departments they are in use.
- Recommendations summary of where applications and licenses may be consolidated.
Available Service Engagement Model
Project Based Engagement
Project based engagements operate on the basis of agreeing work and any outcomes or milestones for delivery in advance of commencement of any engagement in a ‘Statement of Work’. Prices are fixed for the agreed deliverables and should changes be required, these may incur changes to delivery costs. Payment for Project Based Engagements are agreed on a case-by-case basis, giving consideration to risk, contract value, client payment history, relationship longevity and duration.
Focus In On: Responsible for Innovation
New Areas of Value:
Enabling positive behavioural changeHidden
Improved business agility and ability to rapidly respond to change and opportunityHidden
Enabling competitive differentiation and increasing market shareHidden
Increased credibility, confidence and influence across the businessHidden
More consistent and sustainable profitability and business growthHidden
Inefficient or misaligned operating model and lack of business agilityHidden
Lack of exec sponsorship and track recordHidden
Lack of appropriate capabilities, skills, tools and methodsHidden
Disconnect between culture and future visionHidden
Misaligned goals across business and silosHidden