Set up or ongoing workforce (resource) management and capacity planning
The right people, in the right place, at the right time and for the optimal cost!
Our workforce or resource management service will ensure that current and future initiatives or activities have enough people with the right skills available at the required time, and that these resources are deployed as efficiently and effectively as possible across your organisation.
We will work with you to provide;
- Supply and demand management, providing views of current utilisation and availability
- Financial management; cost centres for people or work, cross-charging of services, cost tracking
- Time recording; set-up, monitoring and approvals
- Up-coming availability, in line with your planning horizon
- Advanced warning of pinch-points or constraints which may impact the successful delivery of initiatives or activities
- Proactive identification of under-utilised capacity
- Forecasting of future workforce requirements, based on tactical and strategic business planning
- Alignment with existing policies and procedures, for optimised workforce management
Additional services may include;
- Partnering with HR, Talent Acquisition and Procurement; to plan, initiate and track sourcing activities
- On-boarding, induction and off-boarding (roll-off , redeployment or retirement, in line with business needs)
- Contract management for agency workers and third party service providers; including extensions as required
- Succession planning for key roles
- Strategies for developing key skills and competencies
Our Requirements of You
* Ensuring an executive sponsor from your organisation is allocated to the engagement, communicates the rationale behind it and signs off any ‘Terms of Reference’.
* Assisting in all possible ways to ensure that a contract, (and confidentiality agreement where necessary) is in place, in advance of any work commencing.
* Ensuring all support is in place and access is granted for all and any required data, processes, policies, meeting rooms and nominated resources to enable successful delivery of the engagement.
* Ensuring sponsor availability within the agreed timeline, to resolve any significant issues that may impact the timely completion of the engagement, if not resolved in a timely manner.
Our Commitments to You
* Provide support throughout service delivery using our World Class Professionals and Subject Matter Experts.
* Provide high quality deliverables in a timely manner and in line with agreements upon engagement with the client. (Any changes to this will be mutually agreed in writing, in advance, between all involved parties).
* Provide deep insights and genuine value-add in all possible areas throughout the engagement.
* Provide progress updates and feedback at regular intervals, agreed in advance or at the engagement ‘kick off session’.
* Respect all personal and professional development of client team members throughout the engagement.
- A database of people, skills, location and availability – plus other information specifically required by your business
- Standard role descriptions and job profiles
- Capture of resource requirements
- Active monitoring and tracking; providing views of who is doing what, where and for how long
Management information will also be provided to support the service, and facilitate strategic and/or tactical decision-making
Available Service Engagement Models
*This service may be engaged via multiple engagement model options to provide maximum flexibility.
Project Based Engagement
Project based engagements operate on the basis of agreeing work and any outcomes or milestones for delivery in advance of commencement of any engagement in a ‘Statement of Work’. Prices are fixed for the agreed deliverables and should changes be required, these may incur changes to delivery costs. Payment for Project Based Engagements are agreed on a case-by-case basis, giving consideration to risk, contract value, client payment history, relationship longevity and duration.
A HiveMind Subscription Service enables clients to flexibly engage with HiveMind Expert(s) in line with the subscription purchased. Subscriptions typically run for 12, 24 or 36 months or can also be arranged on a rolling 6 monthly basis. Subscriptions for 6 or 12 months are billed at the commencement of service, with billing for 24 or 36 month contracts taking place on the annual anniversary of subscription commencement.