Accelerate understanding and adoption of Digital Transformation using compelling simulation experiences that drive rapid adoption and understanding at scale
• Show the strategic challenges that organisations face in enterprise Digital Transformation
• Give insight into the key success factors that should be considered in Digital Transformation, such as: stability, agility, customer experience, and key financial leading indicators
• Give an understanding of technology practices such as: CI/CD, Continuous Testing, Automation, API’s, Microservices, and the tools that enable Digital Transformation
• Give an understanding of different ‘ways of working’ (process and practice), such as: DevOps, ITIL®, Agile and Lean (e.g. Kanban and Value Stream Mapping
• Show the enterprise-wide impacts of decisions that might be made in the real world
• Provide a highly effective, low cost but high value approach to educating individuals virtually and at scale
• Facilitate an engaging and immersive, virtual conference or webinar experience
We build realistic experiences that bring to life real-world scenarios – the market drivers for change, the challenges of transformation and the business benefits. Each experience feels intensely familiar to participants, who feel the pressure and demands of their real jobs.
Our simulated experiences are either classroom-based or online/app-based Business Simulations and are designed to meet the needs of either the organisation or the individual learner.
Utilising software that simulates a complex enterprise business model we can educate players on the strategic Digital Transformation choices facing organisations and give instant feedback on their impact on organisational performance.
It is a web-based, single player simulation experience, where individuals must analyse data and execute a number of actions (best practice tools and processes) across the IT enterprise to improve business performance.
This compelling simulated scenario educates players on the strategic choices facing organisations, showing within minutes their impact in driving Digital Transformation.
Our deep industry knowledge enables the creation of highly relevant, business-issue focused, face-to-face and virtual simulations that are designed to resonate with the transformation challenges facing executives and their teams today.
We have worked with many of the World’s leading Education and Technology vendors to create highly engaging experiences that clearly articulate their messages, giving context and practical insight into ways of working (practice and process) and enterprise technology solutions.
Using on-line education, virtual instructor led workshops, virtual conferences, or customised to support marketing campaigns for software vendors we use the following approaches:
Model Real World Scenarios
We make all our experiences as realistic as possible so that they bring to life real world situations in a clear and simple way that resonates well with participants. Each scenario is carefully designed to reflect actual ‘use cases’ at the strategic and process levels, which easily transfer back to the business.
Build Self Efficacy
We create a safe environment, so that during each iteration participants learn for themselves by making mistakes, finding their own solutions and implementing them so that performance improves in the next cycle. This self-efficacy drives understanding and ownership that supports an organisation’s own transformation narrative.
Contextualise Enterprise Technology
Further to this, we introduce modern technologies, approaches and concepts in the game play, so that participants understand their context and benefit. Examples of this might be: Continuous Integration and Delivery (CI/CD), Test driven development, API’s, Microservices and XLAs etc.
Apply Iterative Experiential Learning
We use an iterative approach to experiential learning that aims to mirror the journey of maturity that organisations go through as they progress on their transformation. We achieve this through original and innovative game design to replicate daily and familiar tasks and roles, such as Dev and Tech Ops.
Integrate Best Practice Frameworks
We model best practices and new ways of working, such as ITIL®4, Agile and DevOps, as well as techniques such as Kanban and Value Stream Mapping. In this way, we are able to demonstrate the context and benefit of the levers that are available to organisations as they practise them in the simulation to improve performance.
Our Requirements of You
* Ensuring an executive sponsor from your organisation is allocated to the engagement, communicates the rationale behind it and signs off any ‘Terms of Reference’.
* Assisting in all possible ways to ensure that a contract, (and confidentiality agreement where necessary) is in place, in advance of any work commencing.
* Ensuring all support is in place and access is granted for all and any required data, processes, policies, meeting rooms and nominated resources to enable successful delivery of the engagement.
* Ensuring sponsor availability within the agreed timeline, to resolve any significant issues that may impact the timely completion of the engagement, if not resolved in a timely manner.
Our Commitments to You
* Provide support throughout service delivery using our World Class Professionals and Subject Matter Experts.
* Provide high quality deliverables in a timely manner and in line with agreements upon engagement with the client. (Any changes to this will be mutually agreed in writing, in advance, between all involved parties).
* Provide deep insights and genuine value-add in all possible areas throughout the engagement.
* Provide progress updates and feedback at regular intervals, agreed in advance or at the engagement ‘kick off session’.
* Respect all personal and professional development of client team members throughout the engagement.
- Self-paced digital learning experience – alone or • as part of a blended virtual learning solution
- Engaging and immersive, virtual instructor led • workshops – education, webinar or conference
- Virtual executive Digital Transformation strategy and discovery workshops
- Value-add digital marketing experience to drive understanding of vendor solutions
- Organisational change engagement tool to drive understanding and adoption
Available Service Engagement Models
*This service may be engaged via multiple engagement model options to provide maximum flexibility.
Network Units enable complete flexibility around any engagement. When using Network Units, clients can swap and change delivery experts, scope and duration of engagements in a frictionless manner with very little notice, in line with the quantity of Network Units purchased. Network Units can be purchased in blocks of any size and at any time and are billed in full at point of purchase.
A HiveMind Subscription Service enables clients to flexibly engage with HiveMind Expert(s) in line with the subscription purchased. Subscriptions typically run for 12, 24 or 36 months or can also be arranged on a rolling 6 monthly basis. Subscriptions for 6 or 12 months are billed at the commencement of service, with billing for 24 or 36 month contracts taking place on the annual anniversary of subscription commencement.
Focus In On: Responsible for Digital Business Transformation
New Areas of Value:
Enabling collaboration beyond the boundaries of an enterpriseHidden
Driving a culture of innovation for easier and faster adoption of future digital trendsHidden
More satisfied and engaged employees with increased retention and productivityHidden
Creating a culture of involvement, empowerment and connection to the businessHidden
Lack of availability of the right people at the right time across both business and technology areasHidden
Cynicism, lack of buy-in and resistance to changeHidden