An an easy to engage, data driven approach to help organisations self-diagnose systemic and tactical opportunities to enhance their approach to Strategic Sourcing. Ensures that incremental improvements are aligned to business value with clear business case justification for changes. HiveMind utilises a collaborative, structured approach in the delivery of the Diagnostic, with rapid reflection and challenge across six perspectives of highly effective sourcing organisations.
* Understand and anticipate challenges and opportunities in implementing a successful Sourcing Strategy specifically within the context of your organisation and strategy.
* Independent report on current areas of strength and opportunity within the Sourcing organisation, highlighted in terms of high-level business benefit and impact.
* Gain clarity around how your broader organisation may be helping or hindering the implementation of your Sourcing Strategy
* Planning effective, tried and tested remedial actions into your working practices.
* Combine your own team’s experience with leading expert insight and broader market knowledge to make practical refinements to your Sourcing Strategy.
* Independent input to support your own understanding and business case development for change.
Notable Engagement Features
– Minimal stakeholder intrusion and zero business required
– All relevant organisational perspectives considered.
- Initial 30min engagement with sourcing leadership to confirm scope and actions for engagement
- One or more remote workshops to answer a series of structured questions in order to gain a detailed understanding of your environment, across the following six perspectives:;
- Purpose to Portfolio (Co-create and communicate a clear, compelling innovative and purpose driven strategy and supporting portfolio to deliver it. We do this at a corporate, divisional and functional level.)
- Organisational Agility & Adaptability (Build a culture, environment, operating model and business ecosystem that fosters innovation, experimentation, adaptivity and agility.)
- Accelerated Solution Delivery (Build differentiating products, services and capabilities to deliver outstanding customer and colleague experiences, and do so at speed.)
- Digital Enablement (Modernise and optimise the IT Architectures, ways of working and supplier ecosystem to provide the digital foundations upon which new, innovative products, services and capabilities can be delivered.)
- BI and Analytics (Capture, enrich, analyse and unlock the knowledge and insight in your data to make informed decisions and actions. Draw upon our leading data scientists, analysts and engineers to build competitive advantage.)
- Process Effectiveness & Automation (Bring together process improvement techniques alongside RPA & Machine learning technologies to drive down costs and improve effectiveness.)
- 30 Min review session to cover any remaining clarifications prior to creation of your recommendations report.
- Following this review pre-report documentation is provided to give context to findings and the report delivery session.
- HiveMind team spends approx. 1 week creating your report with practical, actionable recommendations; created, contributed to and reviewed by 3 separate, independent, leading sourcing experts in collaboration.
- 1 hour recommendations and report delivery session, (remotely delivered) with sourcing exec / leadership.
Our Requirements of You
* Ensure that an executive sponsor from your organisation is allocated to the engagement, communicating the rationale behind it.
* Ensure that a contract, (and confidentiality agreement where necessary) is in place, in advance of any work commencing.
* Ensure availability of the resources (information, people and artefacts) required to enable successful completion of the engagement.
* Ensure sponsor availability to resolve any issues that may impact the completion of the engagement, within the agreed timeline.
* Provide honest and accurate feedback on the quality of the engagement and deliverables, once completed.
Our Commitments to You
* Timeliness of all work and deliverables.
* Provide support throughout service delivery using our World Class Professionals and Subject Matter Experts.
* Provide high quality deliverables in a timely manner and in line with agreements upon engagement with the client. (Any changes to this will be mutually agreed in writing, in advance, between all involved parties).
* Provide deep insights and genuine value-add in all possible areas throughout the engagement.
* Provide progress updates and feedback at regular intervals, agreed in advance or at the engagement ‘kick off session’.
- Practical, Actionable Diagnostic Report including:
- An assessment of current and relevant Sourcing / Organisational capabilities
- Details of what is currently strong within your sourcing organisation along with highlighted areas of opportunity highlighting the business implications of change.
- Recommendations on Direction / Prioritisation / Actionable Areas
- Report Delivery & Feedback Session
- A facilitated discussion with experienced consultant(s) to review findings and talk through practical, actionable recommendations.
- Personal, follow up session with sponsor to agree any practical next steps.
Available Service Engagement Models
*This service may be engaged via multiple engagement model options to provide maximum flexibility.
Network Units enable complete flexibility around any engagement. When using Network Units, clients can swap and change delivery experts, scope and duration of engagements in a frictionless manner with very little notice, in line with the quantity of Network Units purchased. Network Units can be purchased in blocks of any size and at any time and are billed in full at point of purchase.
Project Based Engagement
Project based engagements operate on the basis of agreeing work and any outcomes or milestones for delivery in advance of commencement of any engagement in a ‘Statement of Work’. Prices are fixed for the agreed deliverables and should changes be required, these may incur changes to delivery costs. Payment for Project Based Engagements are agreed on a case-by-case basis, giving consideration to risk, contract value, client payment history, relationship longevity and duration.
A HiveMind Subscription Service enables clients to flexibly engage with HiveMind Expert(s) in line with the subscription purchased. Subscriptions typically run for 12, 24 or 36 months or can also be arranged on a rolling 6 monthly basis. Subscriptions for 6 or 12 months are billed at the commencement of service, with billing for 24 or 36 month contracts taking place on the annual anniversary of subscription commencement.
Focus In On: Responsible for Developing or Implementing a Sourcing Strategy
New Areas of Value:
Well aligned business requirements and budget useHidden
Improved relationships with suppliers and partnersHidden
Delivering cost savingsHidden
Selecting and managing best value suppliers in line with risk appetiteHidden
Improved project success rates and delivery timesHidden
Driving innovation for competitive advantageHidden
Improved reputation, relationships, confidence and value delivered across the businessHidden
Optimised sourcing operating modelHidden
Poor reputation of sourcing in the businessHidden
Poor or low reputation in the marketHidden
Unclear process and lack of governanceHidden
Lack of relationship performance measurementHidden
Poor business alignment & engagementHidden
Lack of market / industry knowledgeHidden
Lack of toolsHidden
Lack of business clarity & prioritiesHidden
Lack of clarity on ownershipHidden
Lack of available skills & experienceHidden