Best intentions but execution is not working for reasons around process, tools people.
This service typically brings value through:
-A higher proportion of projects being fit for purpose, delivered on time and on budget
-Improved project estimation and delivery capability (getting it right first time)
-Improved financial control and predictability in delivery
-Improved support of Business Directives and the golden thread of business objectives to project deliverables
In delivering the value this service typically relieves the pains of:
-Poor project/portfolio pipeline planning and estimation processes
-The lack of subject matter expertise and experience (right people, in right place when needed)
-Poor communication of requirements, progress and expectations
-Weak project prioritisation, approval, compliance and sponsorship
This service accelerates the setup or recovery of the PMO function to enable a frictionless PMO function to better speed up project workflow, planning and governance. Leveraging process flow handoffs, planning processes overhaul and control process challenge the approach delivers:
-Ability to operate in an open risks culture
-Delivers increased planning and forecasting efficiency and effectiveness
-Increased insight from visibility of Portfolio Data
-Efficient and Effective project performance, assurance and PMO controls
Our Requirements of You
Contract and confidentiality agreements in place where needed
Client will commit resources (time/staff) to complete the change post process to realise the benefits
Our Commitments to You
* Provide high quality deliverables in a timely manner and in line with agreements upon engagement with the client. (Any changes to this will be mutually agreed in writing, in advance, between all involved parties).
* Provide deep insights and genuine value-add in all possible areas throughout the engagement.
* Provide progress updates and feedback at regular intervals, agreed in advance or at the engagement ‘kick off session’.
* Respect all personal and professional development of client team members throughout the engagement.
The lasting output from this engagement is achieved through the work package deliverable(s) selected below:
- Implementation of the outputs of the below as required by the client
- Process workflow analysis and recommendations to improve PMO integrations with teams and deliverables
- Risk controls assessed and a controls needs recommendation pack delivered with a focus on simplification
- Assurance processes explored with a TNA and Process recommendations delivered
- Planning and Forecasting forward look assessment with enhancement guidance on tools, process, plans
- A campaign plan to promote the methods, behaviours and process across the teams over the coming weeks and months embedding the change that’s started
- Exit pack detailing how the exit will be managed and timelines for deliverables to be landed