A PMO injection of energy and TLC to put it at the heart of your project delivery engine pumping on all cylinders
The PMO is slowing down or getting in the way of projects delivery.
Best intentions but execution is not working for reasons around process, tools people.
This service typically brings value through:
-A higher proportion of projects being fit for purpose, delivered on time and on budget
-Improved project estimation and delivery capability (getting it right first time)
-Improved financial control and predictability in delivery
-Improved support of Business Directives and the golden thread of business objectives to project deliverables
In delivering the value this service typically relieves the pains of:
-Poor project/portfolio pipeline planning and estimation processes
-The lack of subject matter expertise and experience (right people, in right place when needed)
-Poor communication of requirements, progress and expectations
-Weak project prioritisation, approval, compliance and sponsorship
This service accelerates the setup or recovery of the PMO function to enable a frictionless PMO function to better speed up project workflow, planning and governance. Leveraging process flow handoffs, planning processes overhaul and control process challenge the approach delivers:
-Ability to operate in an open risks culture
-Delivers increased planning and forecasting efficiency and effectiveness
-Increased insight from visibility of Portfolio Data
-Efficient and Effective project performance, assurance and PMO controls
Our Requirements of You
Client will support with data, resources and availability in agreed timeline to complete the work package(s)
Contract and confidentiality agreements in place where needed
Client will commit resources (time/staff) to complete the change post process to realise the benefits
Our Commitments to You
* Provide support throughout service delivery using our World Class Professionals and Subject Matter Experts.
* Provide high quality deliverables in a timely manner and in line with agreements upon engagement with the client. (Any changes to this will be mutually agreed in writing, in advance, between all involved parties).
* Provide deep insights and genuine value-add in all possible areas throughout the engagement.
* Provide progress updates and feedback at regular intervals, agreed in advance or at the engagement ‘kick off session’.
* Respect all personal and professional development of client team members throughout the engagement.
The lasting output from this engagement is achieved through the work package deliverable(s) selected below:
- Implementation of the outputs of the below as required by the client
- Process workflow analysis and recommendations to improve PMO integrations with teams and deliverables
- Risk controls assessed and a controls needs recommendation pack delivered with a focus on simplification
- Assurance processes explored with a TNA and Process recommendations delivered
- Planning and Forecasting forward look assessment with enhancement guidance on tools, process, plans
- A campaign plan to promote the methods, behaviours and process across the teams over the coming weeks and months embedding the change that’s started
- Exit pack detailing how the exit will be managed and timelines for deliverables to be landed
Focus In On: Responsible for Project and Programme Delivery
New Areas of Value:
Higher proportion of projects fit for purpose, on time and on budgetHidden
Improved project estimation and delivery capability (right first time)Hidden
Greater financial control and predictability in deliveryHidden
Better support of business directivesHidden
Poor project/portfolio pipeline planning and estimation processHidden
Lack of subject matter expertise and experienceHidden
Poor communication of requirements, progress and expectationsHidden
Weak project prioritisation, approval, compliance and sponsorshipHidden