Define and establish strategy and organizational basis to ensure a consistent end-to-end customer service experience and value delivered by your external partners network.
* Improve overall customer engagement through excellent service delivery and faster response.
* Expand both internal and external capabilities so that results in opportunities for you in terms of higher company revenue via additional services.
* Improve business relationships and learning outcomes with your service partners.
This service is available under a phased approach to better address the underlying complexities of organizational change programs, described as follows,
- Awareness involves an internal communication process based on group conversations and/or workshops that enable your people to understand the change before program rolls out. It starts with an executive presentation and introduction of the overall process.
- Direction is about defining your business objectives, requirements and expectations. It starts by understanding problems to be solved, uncovering needs, understanding your end customers & users’ desired outcomes and their context. Then to prioritize decisions and opportunities, prototyping and making a detailed plan that fits with all the project requirements. The final step is to validate all via a business case.
- Integration involves either accompaniment or formal engagement on the development and implementation or delivering proposed solutions within your existing business ecosystem, including new/reviewed processes, new technologies and if necessary, help to recruiting new partners. Other main activities are as follows: Support on project management, training & testing and leading to “go-live”.
- Evolution is about all the post-implementation/post-delivery activities that drive optimization levels and a continuous improvement approach to the whole program: Train-the-trainer sessions, facilitation.
Our Requirements of You
* Ensuring an executive sponsor from your organisation is allocated to the engagement, communicates the rationale behind it and signs off any ‘Terms of Reference’.
* Assisting in all possible ways to ensure that a contract, (and confidentiality agreement where necessary) is in place, in advance of any work commencing.
* Ensuring all support is in place and access is granted for all and any required data, processes, policies, meeting rooms and nominated resources to enable successful delivery of the engagement.
* Ensuring sponsor availability within the agreed timeline, to resolve any significant issues that may impact the timely completion of the engagement, if not resolved in a timely manner.
Our Commitments to You
* Provide support throughout service delivery using our World Class Professionals and Subject Matter Experts.
* Provide high quality deliverables in a timely manner and in line with agreements upon engagement with the client. (Any changes to this will be mutually agreed in writing, in advance, between all involved parties).
* Provide deep insights and genuine value-add in all possible areas throughout the engagement.
* Provide progress updates and feedback at regular intervals, agreed in advance or at the engagement ‘kick off session’.
* Respect all personal and professional development of client team members throughout the engagement.
From the Awareness phase
- Executive report and conclusions extracted from all interviews, interactions and workshops sessions
- Observations about the organizational change readiness
From the Direction phase
- Executive Report with a prioritized list of business requirements and opportunities
- Detailed action plan
- Business case.
From the Integration phase
- Progress and performance reports
Available Service Engagement Models
*This service may be engaged via multiple engagement model options to provide maximum flexibility.
Project Based Engagement
Project based engagements operate on the basis of agreeing work and any outcomes or milestones for delivery in advance of commencement of any engagement in a ‘Statement of Work’. Prices are fixed for the agreed deliverables and should changes be required, these may incur changes to delivery costs. Payment for Project Based Engagements are agreed on a case-by-case basis, giving consideration to risk, contract value, client payment history, relationship longevity and duration.
A HiveMind Subscription Service enables clients to flexibly engage with HiveMind Expert(s) in line with the subscription purchased. Subscriptions typically run for 12, 24 or 36 months or can also be arranged on a rolling 6 monthly basis. Subscriptions for 6 or 12 months are billed at the commencement of service, with billing for 24 or 36 month contracts taking place on the annual anniversary of subscription commencement.