This service focuses on accelerating and amplifying success for leaders responsible for Information and Technology based Security & Risk
Typically clients of this service benefit by being able to more effectively:
* Enable Better Asset Utilisation, Reduced Waste & More Informed, Data Driven Decisions
* Uncover and Share More Innovative Solutions with the Business
* Lower Perception of Risk & Improve Credibility and Reputation for Risk & Data Management with Customers & Colleagues
* Simplify and Improve Work with Inflexible Legacy Systems & Processes
* Better Manage Budget Pressures and Resistance to Change
* Improve Strategic Alignment Across the Business & Demonstrate Visible Value with Peers
* Enable Better Business Agility While Reducing Risk of Fines, Theft & Reputational Damage
* Improve Confidence in Your Role & Function & Gain Access to Relevant Expertise, Fast
Your service will kick-off with a structured review session to understand current capabilities and levels of effectiveness. This enables you together with our support to collectively uncover and agree focus areas for quick wins in addition to agreeing a 12 month plan. The focus is on driving improvements in practices and results relating to the effective protection and risk management of Information Technology & Data across your team and your business.
This drives our tailored, rolling plan for engagement over the duration of your subscription, ensuring we’re able to deliver service in a valuable way as quickly as possible. Our regular sessions with you and your team can take the form of formal or informal meetings, facilitated group sessions or simply delivering with and for you on-site or remotely to align with your typical working practices and team culture.
In addition, your Executive Partner is available as and when you need by email, phone or video call to help with decisions, insight and to leverage the expertise from across the HiveMind Network, facilitating calls between you (or your team) and anyone within our global expert community.
Continuity and consistency of service from your Executive Partner enables our clients to realise value from HiveExec through access to;
- A critical, non-political friend, advisor and Soundboard
- Coaching and Mentoring for the Executive and Leadership Team
- Practical assistance with driving team performance
- Experts who have “been there, seen it & done it well”
- Board and Exec Stakeholder engagement support
- Ability to find expertise fast, through an extended network of peers across industry sectors
- Reduced spend on contractors, (get just what you need, just when needed)
- Executive concierge to leverage the flexible extended team of advisors and delivery experts to support your critical projects.
Our Requirements of You
* To ensure that the primary, named subscriber of the service is available for in-person service delivery as a minimum once per quarter year.
* To openly share relevant business, departmental and personal work challenges with your assigned Executive Partner, (in confidence).
* To ensure all support is in place and access is granted for all and any required information, processes, policies, meeting rooms and nominated resources to enable successful delivery of service.
Our Commitments to You
* To provide support throughout service delivery using our World Class Professionals and Subject Matter Experts.
* To provide high quality deliverables in a timely manner and in line with agreements upon engagement with you.
* To provide deep insights and genuine value-add in all possible areas throughout the engagement.
* To provide progress updates and feedback at regular intervals, agreed in advance or at the engagement ‘kick off session’.
* To respect all personal and professional development of client team members throughout the engagement.
- 1 Day per month, (on-site or remote at your preference) for use on:
- Strategy challenge or sanity checking
- Helping to drive focus and activity around your strategy
- Facilitating group sessions within your organisation
- Document reviews
- Personal coaching / mentoring
- Facilitating expert calls
- Facilitating external networking
- Continuity of ongoing support from your Executive Partner
- As needed telephone support with experts from across our global network
- Priority access to delivery experts
- Access to HiveMind events and networking
Additional or ad-hoc days for more intense support or workshops can also be added to this base subscription service where and when valuable, by your dedicated Executive Partner or any others within the HiveExec community, (to be optionally procured through the use of Network Units).
Available Service Engagement Models
*This service may be engaged via multiple engagement model options to provide maximum flexibility.
A HiveMind Subscription Service enables clients to flexibly engage with HiveMind Expert(s) in line with the subscription purchased. Subscriptions typically run for 12, 24 or 36 months or can also be arranged on a rolling 6 monthly basis. Subscriptions for 6 or 12 months are billed at the commencement of service, with billing for 24 or 36 month contracts taking place on the annual anniversary of subscription commencement.
Network Units enable complete flexibility around any engagement. When using Network Units, clients can swap and change delivery experts, scope and duration of engagements in a frictionless manner with very little notice, in line with the quantity of Network Units purchased. Network Units can be purchased in blocks of any size and at any time and are billed in full at point of purchase.
Focus In On: Responsible for Cyber Security / CISO
New Areas of Value:
Make more informed, data driven decisionsHidden
Reduce Risk of fines, theft & Reputational DamageHidden
Improved Confidence in Role or functionHidden
Enable Better Business AgilityHidden
Enhanced Reputation with PeersHidden
Lower Perception of Risk from CustomersHidden
Better Asset Utilisation & Reduced WasteHidden
Provide more Innovative Solutions to the BusinessHidden
Lack of Strategic Alignment across BusinessHidden
Lack of Asset ManagementHidden
Lack of access to relevant expertiseHidden
Lack of BudgetHidden
Lack of visible value with peersHidden
Lack of Credibility with peersHidden
Resistance to ChangeHidden
Inflexible Legacy Systems & ProcessesHidden