Review and Redesign the E2E Supply Chain Operating Model From Procurement to Supplier Management
* Align roles, responsibilities and relationships across the e2e supply chain
* Ensure the operating model is optimised to deliver short and long term value
* Improve relationships across the supply chain internally and externally so that the focus is on delivering customer value
This service is comprised of a 3-stage process of Discovery, Design and Deliver with the goal of reviewing and redesigning existing ways of working leading to a programme of change to optimise the e2e supply chain operating model.
- Discovery involves working with the existing Procurement and Operational teams to better understand how suppliers are selected and managed. Critically the approach includes the supplier as well as those who are the recipients of the services or products provided by the suppliers. The approach is holistic and results in a deeper understanding of the issues and opportunities that can be addressed to improve e2e supply chain performance.
- Design involves facilitating a process of reimagining the e2e supply chain operating model and to decide upon those changes that are desirable, feasible and viable.
- Delivery is about helping you to translate the Target Operating Model into an agreed, realistic action plan and then sticking with you to make it happen.
Our Requirements of You
* Ensuring an executive sponsor from your organisation is allocated to the engagement, communicates the rationale behind it and signs off any ‘Terms of Reference’.
* Assisting in all possible ways to ensure that a contract, (and confidentiality agreement where necessary) is in place, in advance of any work commencing.
* Ensuring all support is in place and access is granted for all and any required data, processes, policies, meeting rooms and nominated resources to enable successful delivery of the engagement.
* Ensuring sponsor availability within the agreed timeline, to resolve any significant issues that may impact the timely completion of the engagement, if not resolved in a timely manner.
Our Commitments to You
* Provide support throughout service delivery using our World Class Professionals and Subject Matter Experts.
* Provide high-quality deliverables in a timely manner and in line with agreements upon engagement with the client. (Any changes to this will be mutually agreed in writing, in advance, between all involved parties).
* Provide deep insights and genuine value-add in all possible areas throughout the engagement.
* Provide progress updates and feedback at regular intervals, agreed in advance or at the engagement ‘kick-off session’.
* Respect all personal and professional development of client team members throughout the engagement.
- Described “as-is” E2E Supply Chain Operating Model
- Value Chain/Streams
- Performance and Contribution
- Issues and Opportunities
- Described “to-be” E2E Supply Chain Operating Model
- Changes required
- Agreed Plan of Action
Focus In On: Responsible for Developing or Implementing a Sourcing Strategy
New Areas of Value:
Improved reputation, relationships, confidence and value delivered across the businessHidden
Optimised sourcing operating modelHidden
Well aligned business requirements and budget useHidden
Improved relationships with suppliers and partnersHidden
Poor reputation of sourcing in the businessHidden
Poor or low reputation in the marketHidden
Poor business alignment & engagementHidden
Unclear process and lack of governanceHidden