Understand what is going on in your project or programme with visualisations of live delivery data
This service provides visualisations of and insights into live delivery data collected from your project or programme, providing you with an enhanced understanding of what is going on, so:
• You are able to answer delivery questions like:
◦ Where do actions come from and how long do they take to resolve (by project / workstream)?
◦ Where do risks come from and how long do they take to resolve (by project / workstream)?
◦ What is my current risk exposure (by project / workstream)?
◦ What are my top open risks, issues and change requests?
◦ Where do the issues come from and how long do they take to resolve (by project / workstream)?
◦ Could we have seen the issues coming (were we aware of them as risks first)?
◦ How are my projects spending against their forecasts and their budgets? Are we on track to deliver on budget?
• You have a better understanding of what is going on under the covers of your programme or project,
• You have better control of the programme or project, improved predictability in delivery, and hence improved credibility with and confidence from across the business.
- We meet with you to review the data sources and available data, and understand the questions you want the data to answer.
- We review the quality of the data available and how best to answer the questions you want to ask.
- We build an online reporting facility comprising visualisations of live programme or project data that answer your delivery questions.
Timelines depend on complexity of data manipulation and suitability for answering your questions, your priorities, and other services being delivered concurrently for the same client.
Our Requirements of You
• Ensuring an executive sponsor from your organisation is allocated to the engagement, communicates the rationale behind it and signs off any ‘Terms of Reference’
• Assisting in all possible ways to ensure that a contract, (and confidentiality agreement where necessary) is in place, in advance of any work commencing
• Ensuring all support is in place and access is granted for all and any required data, processes, policies, meeting rooms and nominated resources to enable successful delivery of the engagement
• Ensuring sponsor availability within the agreed timeline, to resolve any significant issues that may impact the timely completion of the engagement, if not resolved in a timely manner
Our Commitments to You
• Provide support throughout service delivery using our Professionals and Subject Matter Experts.
• Provide high quality deliverables in a timely manner and in line with agreements upon engagement with the client. (Any changes to this will be mutually agreed in writing, in advance, between all involved parties).
• Provide deep insights and genuine value-add in all possible areas throughout the engagement.
• Provide progress updates and feedback at regular intervals, agreed in advance or at the engagement “kick off session”.
• Respect all personal and professional development of client team members throughout the engagement.
- An online reporting portal comprising visualisations of live programme or project data that answer your delivery questions.
Available Service Engagement Models
*This service may be engaged via multiple engagement model options to provide maximum flexibility.
Network Units enable complete flexibility around any engagement. When using Network Units, clients can swap and change delivery experts, scope and duration of engagements in a frictionless manner with very little notice, in line with the quantity of Network Units purchased. Network Units can be purchased in blocks of any size and at any time and are billed in full at point of purchase.
Project Based Engagement
Project based engagements operate on the basis of agreeing work and any outcomes or milestones for delivery in advance of commencement of any engagement in a ‘Statement of Work’. Prices are fixed for the agreed deliverables and should changes be required, these may incur changes to delivery costs. Payment for Project Based Engagements are agreed on a case-by-case basis, giving consideration to risk, contract value, client payment history, relationship longevity and duration.
A HiveMind Subscription Service enables clients to flexibly engage with HiveMind Expert(s) in line with the subscription purchased. Subscriptions typically run for 12, 24 or 36 months or can also be arranged on a rolling 6 monthly basis. Subscriptions for 6 or 12 months are billed at the commencement of service, with billing for 24 or 36 month contracts taking place on the annual anniversary of subscription commencement.
Focus In On: Responsible for Project and Programme Delivery
New Areas of Value:
Increased credibility with and confidence from across the businessHidden
Greater financial control and predictability in deliveryHidden
Poor project/portfolio pipeline planning and estimation processHidden
Poor communication of requirements, progress and expectationsHidden