Accelerating Operational Readiness by the adoption of best practice
Many organisations struggle with the acceptance and adoption of change, whether it be people, process or technology related. Operational Readiness must be considered right from the outset but is often left until it is too late to avoid expensive rework once the business as usual functions are exposed to it.
By using our service, clients can expect value to be realised as follows: –
-Enabling positive behavioural change
-More satisfied and engaged employees with increased retention and productivity
-Successful, timely delivery of evidence based transformative change
-Increased credibility, confidence and influence across the business
-Direct positive impact on internal and external customer satisfaction
-Higher proportion of projects fit for purpose, on time and on budget
Pains typically relieved include;
-Lack of appropriate capabilities, skills, tools and methods
-Unclear or inefficient internal communications
-Misaligned goals across business and silos
-Extensive rework due to last minute surprises
-Costly warranty periods impacting other initiatives
Over an intensive week, we will work with your subject matter experts via a series of interviews and workshops. The best results are obtained by using a real-world project to avoid theory getting in the way of practice. An initial meeting with the sponsor will map out the timeline and resource commitments required for a successful completion. This service will be tailored to accommodate the development methodology in use.
Representation is usually required from the following functions (dependent on the organisational model) : –
Impacted Business Unit / Product Owner; Project Development Team; External Service Providers; Application Support; Infrastructure Support; Testing; Security; Service Management’ Process Owners; Quality Assurance / PMO.
Our Requirements of You
* Ensuring an executive sponsor from your organisation is allocated to the engagement, communicates the rationale behind it and signs off any ‘Terms of Reference’.
* Assisting in all possible ways to ensure that a contract, (and confidentiality agreement where necessary) is in place, in advance of any work commencing.
* Ensuring all support is in place and access is granted for all and any required data, processes, policies, meeting rooms and nominated resources to enable successful delivery of the engagement.
* Ensuring sponsor availability within the agreed timeline, to resolve any significant issues that may impact the timely completion of the engagement, if not resolved in a timely manner.
Our Commitments to You
* Provide support throughout service delivery using our World Class Professionals and Subject Matter Experts
* Provide high quality deliverables in a timely manner and in line with agreements upon engagement with the client [Any changes to this will be mutually agreed in writing, in advance, between all involved parties]
* Provide deep insights and genuine value-add in all possible areas throughout the engagement
* Provide progress updates and feedback at regular intervals, agreed in advance or at the engagement ‘kick off session’
* Respect all personal and professional development of client team members throughout the engagement
The following deliverables will be produced by the end of the assignment: –
- Executive Summary Report
- Prioritised set of recommendations and next steps
- Operational acceptance criteria – V 1.0
- Stakeholder engagement matrix – V 1.0