Improve programme teamwork by setting up a team collaboration site using standard office software tools
• All programme risks, issues, actions, changes, decisions visible to all programme team members and available to edit for multiple simultaneous users, with personalised filters.
• Programme team is aware of the challenges facing the team and what is being done about it, enabling them to take the challenge into account when planning their own work, or contribute to the resolution of the challenge.
• All this contributes to greater predictability in delivery, and more delivery of projects right first time, on time.
- Establish degree of organisational use of Microsoft® Office 365®
- Set up shared programme mailbox and calendar, Office 365® group with SharePoint® team site
- Set up SharePoint document library, set up custom SharePoint® lists for risk register, issues register, actions register, decisions register, change register
- Set up custom views for registers and document library
- Deliver training on how to use document library and registers
- Monitor and maintain registers
- Set up Power BI® report / dashboard to provide an overview of the team site
Timelines depend on priorities, and any other services being delivered concurrently for the same client.
Our Requirements of You
• Ensuring an executive sponsor from your organisation is allocated to the engagement, communicates the rationale behind it and signs off any ‘Terms of Reference’
• Assisting in all possible ways to ensure that a contract, (and confidentiality agreement where necessary) is in place, in advance of any work commencing
• Ensuring all support is in place and access is granted for all and any required data, processes, policies, meeting rooms and nominated resources to enable successful delivery of the engagement
• Ensuring sponsor availability within the agreed timeline, to resolve any significant issues that may impact the timely completion of the engagement, if not resolved in a timely manner
Our Commitments to You
• Provide support throughout service delivery using our Professionals and Subject Matter Experts.
• Provide high quality deliverables in a timely manner and in line with agreements upon engagement with the client. (Any changes to this will be mutually agreed in writing, in advance, between all involved parties).
• Provide deep insights and genuine value-add in all possible areas throughout the engagement.
• Provide progress updates and feedback at regular intervals, agreed in advance or at the engagement “kick off session”.
• Respect all personal and professional development of client team members throughout the engagement.
A Microsoft® SharePoint® team site containing custom lists for:
- Actions register
- Risk register
- Issues register
- Decisions register
- Change register
- Document library (and maybe another one with restricted permissions)
- A family of custom views for all the lists
- Training on how to use the site
- PowerBI® report / dashboard allowing live analytical overview of risks, issues, etc.
Available Service Engagement Models
*This service may be engaged via multiple engagement model options to provide maximum flexibility.
Network Units enable complete flexibility around any engagement. When using Network Units, clients can swap and change delivery experts, scope and duration of engagements in a frictionless manner with very little notice, in line with the quantity of Network Units purchased. Network Units can be purchased in blocks of any size and at any time and are billed in full at point of purchase.
Project Based Engagement
Project based engagements operate on the basis of agreeing work and any outcomes or milestones for delivery in advance of commencement of any engagement in a ‘Statement of Work’. Prices are fixed for the agreed deliverables and should changes be required, these may incur changes to delivery costs. Payment for Project Based Engagements are agreed on a case-by-case basis, giving consideration to risk, contract value, client payment history, relationship longevity and duration.
Focus In On: Responsible for Project and Programme Delivery
New Areas of Value:
Higher proportion of projects fit for purpose, on time and on budgetHidden
Improved project estimation and delivery capability (right first time)Hidden
Increased credibility with and confidence from across the businessHidden
Greater financial control and predictability in deliveryHidden
Greater acceptance of change – quicker to implement new changesHidden