This service focuses on accelerating success for finance leaders
Typical areas where value is realised:
– Fast access to reliable data to enable front-line decision making
– Improved Forecasting / Predictive Insights / Budgeting
– Meaningful and actionable KPIs and metrics
– Enhanced ability to drive financial returns, cashflow and sustainability
– Becoming true business partner(s) to CEO and across the business
– Compliance and data quality is right first time, on time, every time
– Quality, speed and savings from optimisation and automation of finance processes
– Best in class cost and service efficiency
– Time and resources to drive strategic topics and projects
– Rapid adoption of new technologies
– Improved resilience and workload management across finance team
– Attract, develop and retain quality staff
Leadership who engage through the HiveExec Service to improve and accelerate delivery effectiveness, do so to address their key challenges by being able to:
- Generate wider range of data-driven insights
- Create streamlined, effective and mapped processes with improvement plans
- Adopt and get value from (modern) technology
- Enhance capability / productivity / benefits from shared services set-up
- Enhance capacity to deliver change
- Create a robust financial control framework
- Successfully deliver complex finance projects
- Ensure appropriately skilled finance staff ready to take on the new real
- Create and demonstrate a clearer route to financial sustainability
- Improve the finance organisation and operating model; finance function is more effective and costs less
- Enable finance to act as valued business partners
- Create faster and more accurate finance reporting
- Gain a better appreciation of maturity level and opportunities to progress
- Create improved, fully accessible finance policies, processes and procedures
- Generate more usable and actionable KPIs and metrics
- Gain access to and provide the right data first time, on time, every time
How it works in practice
Your service will kick-off with a structured review session to understand current capabilities and levels of effectiveness. This enables you together with our support to collectively uncover and agree focus areas for quick wins in addition to agreeing a 12 month plan. The focus in on driving improvements in practices and results relating to Innovation and Digital Business Transformation across your team and your business.
This drives our tailored, rolling plan for engagement over the duration of your subscription, ensuring we’re able to deliver service in a valuable way as quickly as possible. Our regular sessions with you and your team can take the form of formal or informal meetings, facilitated group sessions or simply delivering with and for you on-site or remotely to align with your typical working practices and team culture.
In addition, your Executive Partner is available as and when you need by email, phone or video call to help with decisions, insight and to leverage the expertise from across the HiveMind Network, facilitating calls between you (or your team) and anyone within our global expert community.
Continuity and consistency of service from your Executive Partner enables our clients to realise value from HiveExec through access to;
- A critical, non-political friend, advisor and Soundboard
- Coaching and Mentoring for the Executive and Leadership Team
- Practical assistance with driving team performance
- Experts who have “been there, seen it & done it well”
- Board and Exec Stakeholder engagement support
- Ability to find expertise fast, through an extended network of peers across industry sectors
- Reduced spend on contractors, (get just what you need, just when needed)
- Executive concierge to leverage the flexible extended team of advisors and delivery experts to support your critical projects.
Our Requirements of You
* Ensuring an executive sponsor from your organisation is allocated to the engagement, communicates the rationale behind it and signs off any ‘Terms of Reference’.
* Assisting in all possible ways to ensure that a contract, (and confidentiality agreement where necessary) is in place, in advance of any work commencing.
* Ensuring all support is in place and access is granted for all and any required data, processes, policies, meeting rooms and nominated resources to enable successful delivery of the engagement.
* Ensuring sponsor availability within the agreed timeline, to resolve any significant issues that may impact the timely completion of the engagement, if not resolved in a timely manner.
Our Commitments to You
* Provide support throughout service delivery using our World Class Professionals and Subject Matter Experts.
* Provide high quality deliverables in a timely manner and in line with agreements upon engagement with the client. (Any changes to this will be mutually agreed in writing, in advance, between all involved parties).
* Provide deep insights and genuine value-add in all possible areas throughout the engagement.
* Provide progress updates and feedback at regular intervals, agreed in advance or at the engagement ‘kick off session’.
* Respect all personal and professional development of client team members throughout the engagement.
- 1 Day per month, (on-site or remote at your preference) for use on:
- Strategy challenge or sanity checking
- Helping to drive focus and activity around your strategy
- Facilitating group sessions within your organisation
- Document reviews
- Personal coaching / mentoring
- Facilitating expert calls
- Facilitating external networking
- Continuity of ongoing support from your Executive Partner
- As needed telephone support with experts from across our global network
- Priority access to delivery experts
- Access to HiveMind events and networking
Additional or ad-hoc days for more intense support or workshops can also be added to this base subscription service where and when valuable, by your dedicated Executive Partner or any others within the HiveExec community, (to be optionally procured through the use of Network Units).
Available Service Engagement Models
*This service may be engaged via multiple engagement model options to provide maximum flexibility.
A HiveMind Subscription Service enables clients to flexibly engage with HiveMind Expert(s) in line with the subscription purchased. Subscriptions typically run for 12, 24 or 36 months or can also be arranged on a rolling 6 monthly basis. Subscriptions for 6 or 12 months are billed at the commencement of service, with billing for 24 or 36 month contracts taking place on the annual anniversary of subscription commencement.
Network Units enable complete flexibility around any engagement. When using Network Units, clients can swap and change delivery experts, scope and duration of engagements in a frictionless manner with very little notice, in line with the quantity of Network Units purchased. Network Units can be purchased in blocks of any size and at any time and are billed in full at point of purchase.
Focus In On: Responsible for Finance / CFO
New Areas of Value:
Fast access to reliable data to enable front-line decision makingHidden
Improved Forecasting / Predictive Insights / BudgetingHidden
Meaningful and actionable KPIs and metricsHidden
Enhanced ability to drive financial returns, cashflow and sustainabilityHidden
Becoming true business partner(s) to CEO and across the businessHidden
Compliance and data quality is right first time, on time, every timeHidden
Quality, speed and savings from optimisation and automation of finance processesHidden
Best in class cost and service efficiencyHidden
Time and resources to drive strategic topics and projectsHidden
Rapid adoption of new technologiesHidden
Improved resilience and workload management across finance teamHidden
Attract, develop and retain quality staffHidden
Finance function under a lot of pressure from operational tasksHidden
Unable to maintain steady cash flow and control costsHidden
Inefficient or non-standard processesHidden
Fast growth / volatility causing significant stressHidden
Complex and changing government regulations across multiple jurisdictionsHidden
Unexpected breaches of data security and integrityHidden
Contentious stakeholder relations and/or lack of board confidence absorb excessive amounts of direct personal timeHidden
Arguing over data quality instead of supporting data driven decisionsHidden
Not acting as a business partner due to lack of involvement in key decision makingHidden
Lack of the right resource for projects to improve performanceHidden
Unable to produce accurate timely reportsHidden
Knowledge attrition due to staff turnoverHidden