This service focuses on accelerating success for leaders responsible for Innovation within the enterprise
– Enabling positive behavioural change
– Effective delivery against financial targets
– More satisfied and engaged employees with increased retention and productivity
– Improved business agility and ability to rapidly respond to change and opportunity
– Successful, timely delivery of evidence based transformative change
– Fostering a human centric, transparent, trustworthy and agile culture
– Increased credibility, confidence and influence across the business
– Enabling competitive differentiation and increasing market share
– Increase customer acquisition, advocacy and lifetime value
– More consistent and sustainable profitability and business growth
– Gain access to additional budget through success
– Viable, scalable and actionable roadmap to deliver innovation and change
– Direct positive impact on internal and external customer satisfaction
– Better employer brand recognition from improved environmental sustainability and CSR
Leadership who engage through the HiveExec Service for Innovation and Digital Business Transformation, do so to address their key challenges by being able to:
- Find and Seamlessly Access the Best, Most Appropriate Expertise Quickly
- Lower Spend with Partners whilst Improving Quality and Appropriateness of Delivery
- Extend Your Influence with Peers, Partners and Your Board
- Save Time in Decision Making and Delivering Change to the Business
- Engage with Expertise Flexibly; Paying Only for Who You Need, Only When You Need Them
- Validate Your Decisions and Gaining Valuable, External Support
Our ‘Executive Partners’ bring to bear the full power of our highly diverse, well connected and fully flexible network to help you and your team succeed.
How it works in practice
Your service will kick-off with a structured review session to understand current capabilities and levels of effectiveness. This enables you together with our support to collectively uncover and agree focus areas for quick wins in addition to agreeing a 12 month plan. The focus in on driving improvements in practices and results relating to Innovation and Digital Business Transformation across your team and your business.
This drives our tailored, rolling plan for engagement over the duration of your subscription, ensuring we’re able to deliver service in a valuable way as quickly as possible. Our regular sessions with you and your team can take the form of formal or informal meetings, facilitated group sessions or simply delivering with and for you on-site or remotely to align with your typical working practices and team culture.
In addition, your Executive Partner is available as and when you need by email, phone or video call to help with decisions, insight and to leverage the expertise from across the HiveMind Network, facilitating calls between you (or your team) and anyone within our global expert community.
Continuity and consistency of service from your Executive Partner enables our clients to realise value from HiveExec through access to;
- A critical, non-political friend, advisor and Soundboard
- Coaching and Mentoring for the Executive and Leadership Team
- Practical assistance with driving team performance
- Experts who have “been there, seen it & done it well”
- Board and Exec Stakeholder engagement support
- Ability to find expertise fast, through an extended network of peers across industry sectors
- Reduced spend on contractors, (get just what you need, just when needed)
- Executive concierge to leverage the flexible extended team of advisors and delivery experts to support your critical projects.
Our Requirements of You
* To ensure that the primary, named subscriber of the service is available for in-person service delivery as a minimum once per quarter year.
* To openly share relevant business, departmental and personal work challenges with your assigned Executive Partner, (in confidence).
* To ensure all support is in place and access is granted for all and any required information, processes, policies, meeting rooms and nominated resources to enable successful delivery of service.
Our Commitments to You
* To provide support throughout service delivery using our World Class Professionals and Subject Matter Experts.
* To provide high quality deliverables in a timely manner and in line with agreements upon engagement with you.
* To provide deep insights and genuine value-add in all possible areas throughout the engagement.
* To provide progress updates and feedback at regular intervals, agreed in advance or at the engagement ‘kick off session’.
* To respect all personal and professional development of client team members throughout the engagement.
- 1 Day per month, (on-site or remote at your preference) for use on:
- Strategy challenge or sanity checking
- Helping to drive focus and activity around your strategy
- Facilitating group sessions within your organisation
- Document reviews
- Personal coaching / mentoring
- Facilitating expert calls
- Facilitating external networking
- Continuity of ongoing support from your Executive Partner
- As needed telephone support with experts from across our global network
- Priority access to delivery experts
- Access to HiveMind events and networking
Additional or ad-hoc days for more intense support or workshops can also be added to this base subscription service where and when valuable, by your dedicated Executive Partner or any others within the HiveExec community, (to be optionally procured through the use of Network Units).
Available Service Engagement Models
*This service may be engaged via multiple engagement model options to provide maximum flexibility.
A HiveMind Subscription Service enables clients to flexibly engage with HiveMind Expert(s) in line with the subscription purchased. Subscriptions typically run for 12, 24 or 36 months or can also be arranged on a rolling 6 monthly basis. Subscriptions for 6 or 12 months are billed at the commencement of service, with billing for 24 or 36 month contracts taking place on the annual anniversary of subscription commencement.
Network Units enable complete flexibility around any engagement. When using Network Units, clients can swap and change delivery experts, scope and duration of engagements in a frictionless manner with very little notice, in line with the quantity of Network Units purchased. Network Units can be purchased in blocks of any size and at any time and are billed in full at point of purchase.
Focus In On: Responsible for Innovation
New Areas of Value:
Enabling positive behavioural changeHidden
Effective delivery against financial targetsHidden
More satisfied and engaged employees with increased retention and productivityHidden
Improved business agility and ability to rapidly respond to change and opportunityHidden
Successful, timely delivery of evidence based transformative changeHidden
Fostering a human centric, transparent, trustworthy and agile cultureHidden
Increased credibility, confidence and influence across the businessHidden
Enabling competitive differentiation and increasing market shareHidden
Increase customer acquisition, advocacy and lifetime valueHidden
More consistent and sustainable profitability and business growthHidden
Gain access to additional budget through successHidden
Viable, scalable and actionable roadmap to deliver innovation and changeHidden
Direct positive impact on internal and external customer satisfactionHidden
Better employer brand recognition from improved environmental sustainability and CSRHidden
Inefficient or misaligned operating model and lack of business agilityHidden
Lack of exec sponsorship and track recordHidden
Lack of appropriate capabilities, skills, tools and methodsHidden
Unclear business strategy and requirementsHidden
Unclear or inefficient internal communicationsHidden
Disconnect between culture and future visionHidden
Misaligned goals across business and silosHidden
Lack of clarity around the internal business ecosystemHidden
Lack of clarity around market landscapeHidden
Poor asset managementHidden
Lack of customer insightHidden
Budget availability and changes due to external change driversHidden
Poor data strategy resulting in siloed, incomplete and poor quality dataHidden