This service focuses on accelerating success for Delivery Focused Leaders
– Higher proportion of projects fit for purpose, on time and on budget
– Able to Clearly Demonstrate Value to the Business
– Greater acceptance of change & quicker to implement new changes
– Improved influence with suppliers
– Improved support of Business Directives
– Improved credibility with and confidence from across the business
– Improved delivery efficiency and effectiveness from clarity around process performance
– Improved financial control and predictability in delivery
– Improved project estimation and delivery capability (right first time)
– Improving customer and colleague service and satisfaction
– Validation of the IT Change Strategy
Leadership who engage through the HiveExec Service to improve and accelerate delivery effectiveness, do so to address their key challenges by being able to:
- Gain a Rapid Understanding of their Delivery Landscape
- Identify and plan for improvements, knowing where to make the biggest impact in the shortest time
- Find and Seamlessly Access the Best, Most Appropriate Expertise Quickly
- Lower Spend with Partners whilst Improving Quality and Appropriateness of Delivery
- Extend Your Influence with Peers, Partners and Your Board
- Save Time in Decision Making and Delivering Change to the Business
- Engage with Expertise Flexibly; Paying Only for Who You Need, Only When You Need Them
- Validate Your Decisions and Gaining Valuable, External Support
Our ‘Executive Partners’ bring to bear the full power of our highly diverse, well connected and fully flexible network to help you and your team succeed.
How it works in practice
Your service will kick-off with a structured review session to understand current capabilities and levels of effectiveness. This enables you together with our support to collectively uncover and agree focus areas for quick wins in addition to agreeing a 12 month plan. The focus in on driving improvements in practices and results relating to Innovation and Digital Business Transformation across your team and your business.
This drives our tailored, rolling plan for engagement over the duration of your subscription, ensuring we’re able to deliver service in a valuable way as quickly as possible. Our regular sessions with you and your team can take the form of formal or informal meetings, facilitated group sessions or simply delivering with and for you on-site or remotely to align with your typical working practices and team culture.
In addition, your Executive Partner is available as and when you need by email, phone or video call to help with decisions, insight and to leverage the expertise from across the HiveMind Network, facilitating calls between you (or your team) and anyone within our global expert community.
Continuity and consistency of service from your Executive Partner enables our clients to realise value from HiveExec through access to;
- A critical, non-political friend, advisor and Soundboard
- Coaching and Mentoring for the Executive and Leadership Team
- Practical assistance with driving team performance
- Experts who have “been there, seen it & done it well”
- Board and Exec Stakeholder engagement support
- Ability to find expertise fast, through an extended network of peers across industry sectors
- Reduced spend on contractors, (get just what you need, just when needed)
- Executive concierge to leverage the flexible extended team of advisors and delivery experts to support your critical projects.
Our Requirements of You
* Ensuring an executive sponsor from your organisation is allocated to the engagement, communicates the rationale behind it and signs off any ‘Terms of Reference’.
* Assisting in all possible ways to ensure that a contract, (and confidentiality agreement where necessary) is in place, in advance of any work commencing.
* Ensuring all support is in place and access is granted for all and any required data, processes, policies, meeting rooms and nominated resources to enable successful delivery of the engagement.
* Ensuring sponsor availability within the agreed timeline, to resolve any significant issues that may impact the timely completion of the engagement, if not resolved in a timely manner.
Our Commitments to You
* Provide support throughout service delivery using our World Class Professionals and Subject Matter Experts.
* Provide high quality deliverables in a timely manner and in line with agreements upon engagement with the client. (Any changes to this will be mutually agreed in writing, in advance, between all involved parties).
* Provide deep insights and genuine value-add in all possible areas throughout the engagement.
* Provide progress updates and feedback at regular intervals, agreed in advance or at the engagement ‘kick off session’.
* Respect all personal and professional development of client team members throughout the engagement.
- 1 Day per month, (on-site or remote at your preference) for use on:
- Strategy challenge or sanity checking
- Helping to drive focus and activity around your strategy
- Facilitating group sessions within your organisation
- Document reviews
- Personal coaching / mentoring
- Facilitating expert calls
- Facilitating external networking
- Continuity of ongoing support from your Executive Partner
- As needed telephone support with experts from across our global network
- Priority access to delivery experts
- Access to HiveMind events and networking
Additional or ad-hoc days for more intense support or workshops can also be added to this base subscription service where and when valuable, by your dedicated Executive Partner or any others within the HiveExec community, (to be optionally procured through the use of Network Units).
Available Service Engagement Models
*This service may be engaged via multiple engagement model options to provide maximum flexibility.
A HiveMind Subscription Service enables clients to flexibly engage with HiveMind Expert(s) in line with the subscription purchased. Subscriptions typically run for 12, 24 or 36 months or can also be arranged on a rolling 6 monthly basis. Subscriptions for 6 or 12 months are billed at the commencement of service, with billing for 24 or 36 month contracts taking place on the annual anniversary of subscription commencement.
Network Units enable complete flexibility around any engagement. When using Network Units, clients can swap and change delivery experts, scope and duration of engagements in a frictionless manner with very little notice, in line with the quantity of Network Units purchased. Network Units can be purchased in blocks of any size and at any time and are billed in full at point of purchase.
Focus In On: Responsible for Project and Programme Delivery
New Areas of Value:
Higher proportion of projects fit for purpose, on time and on budgetHidden
Ability to clearly demonstrate value to the businessHidden
Greater acceptance of change – quicker to implement new changesHidden
Increased influence with suppliersHidden
Better support of business directivesHidden
Increased credibility with and confidence from across the businessHidden
Higher delivery efficiency and effectiveness from clarity around process performanceHidden
Greater financial control and predictability in deliveryHidden
Improved project estimation and delivery capability (right first time)Hidden
Improved customer and colleague service and satisfactionHidden
Validation of the IT change strategyHidden
Disruption from business restructure or reprioritisationsHidden
Poor project/portfolio pipeline planning and estimation processHidden
Weak project prioritisation, approval, compliance and sponsorshipHidden
Poor communication of requirements, progress and expectationsHidden
Lack of subject matter expertise and experienceHidden
Lack of clarity or understanding on operational readiness requirementsHidden