The Digital Transformation Accelerator is a data-driven approach to diagnose your opportunities to improve your digital transformation as well as discovering new areas of positive change. Our expert consultants guide you through a rapid reflection and challenge process across the six perspectives of high performance digital transformation. The outcome will allow you to align your investment in time and effort to directly improve performance and drive increased value from digital transformation.
The Digital Transformation Accelerator provides the following benefits for the organisation and leaders responsible for delivery:
– A comprehensive, independent validation of current Digital Transformation performance that can be used to support the business and investment case for strategic change
– Support the strategic business agenda and long-term decision making for the Digital Transformation roadmap
– Support rapid tactical decision making
– A greater understanding of the barriers to high-performance delivery, with actionable recommendations for improvement
– Increased clarity that drives improved process performance and financial control.
– More accurate estimation and a higher proportion of transformation initiatives being fit for purpose, on-time and aligned to your strategic goals
– Ability to combine your in-house experience, with our leading expert insight and proven methods/remedial actions
– Demonstrable improvements in business value and reducing the time to successfully implementing change
The output from this service will enable alignment of investment in time and effort more effectively, directly improving performance and driving increased value from Digital Transformation. The service utilises a collaborative, structured approach with rapid reflection and challenge across the six key areas that enable high-performing, innovative organisations to excel.
Our approach and process consist of the following steps:
- An initial 30-minute engagement kick-off session with you and, if appropriate, your Innovation Leadership to confirm the scope and timeframe for the engagement.
- One or more remote workshops to answer a series of structured questions in order to gain a detailed understanding of your environment, across the following six perspectives:
- Purpose to Portfolio: Co-create and communicate a clear, compelling innovative and purpose-driven strategy and supporting portfolio to deliver it. (We do this at a corporate, divisional, and functional level.)
- Organisational Agility & Adaptability: Build a culture, environment, operating model and business ecosystem that fosters innovation, experimentation, adaptivity and agility.
- Accelerated Solution Delivery: Build differentiating products, services and capabilities to deliver outstanding customer and colleague experiences – and do so at speed.
- Digital Enablement: Modernise and optimise the IT Architectures, ways of working and supplier ecosystem to provide the digital foundations upon which new, innovative products, services and capabilities can be delivered.
- BI and Analytics: Capture, enrich, analyse, and unlock the knowledge and insight in your data to make informed decisions and actions. Draw upon our leading data scientists, analysts, and engineers to build competitive advantage.
- Process Effectiveness & Automation: Bring together process improvement techniques alongside machine learning technologies to drive down costs and improve organisational effectiveness.
- A 30-minute review session to clarify outstanding issues prior to the creation of your recommendations report.
- Following this review pre-report documentation is provided to you to give context to findings and the report delivery session.
- Upon completion of the workshops, the HiveMind delivery team will create your report that will contain practical and actionable recommendations.
Prior to its release to you, the report will be reviewed by a number of separate, independent, leading subject matter experts within HiveMind.
Following the internal sign-off of the report, HiveMind Delivery Executives will hold an hour-long recommendations and report delivery session with you, and, at your discretion, your team. In this meeting we will discuss the report, our findings, and key recommendations / actions.
Our Requirements of You
To enable delivery of practical recommendation and a report that provides the maximum value with the minimum disruption we need you to:
* Ensure an executive sponsor from your organisation is allocated to the engagement, communicates the rationale behind it and signs off any ‘Terms of Reference’.
* Assist in all possible ways to ensure that a contract, (and confidentiality agreement where necessary) is in place, in advance of any work commencing.
* Ensure all support is in place and access is granted for all and any required data, processes, policies, meeting rooms and nominated resources to enable successful delivery of the engagement.
* Ensure sponsor availability within the agreed timeline, to resolve any significant issues that may impact the timely completion of the engagement, if not resolved in a timely manner.
Our Commitments to You
* Provide timeliness of all work and deliverables, updating you with any unforeseen changes as soon as is practicable.
* Provide support throughout service delivery using our World Class Professionals and Subject Matter Experts.
* Provide high quality deliverables in a timely manner and in line with agreements upon engagement with you. (Any changes to this will be mutually agreed in writing, in advance, between all involved parties).
* Provide deep insights and genuine value-add in all possible areas throughout the engagement.
* Provide progress updates and feedback at regular intervals, agreed in advance or at the engagement ‘kick off session’.
* Respect all personal and professional development of client team members throughout the engagement.
A Practical, Actionable Report including:
- An assessment of current and relevant Digital Transformation capabilities.
- Details of what is currently strong within your Digital Transformation organisation along with highlighted areas of opportunity with business implications of change.
- Practical recommendations and guidance to capitalise on opportunities for improvement or new business value, in addition to the removal of barriers to Digital Transformation as uncovered during the engagement.
Report Delivery & Feedback Session
- A facilitated discussion with an experienced consultant(s) to review findings and talk through practical, actionable recommendations.
Personal, follow up session with the sponsor to agree on the prioritisation of actions and practical next steps.
Available Service Engagement Models
*This service may be engaged via multiple engagement model options to provide maximum flexibility.
Network Units enable complete flexibility around any engagement. When using Network Units, clients can swap and change delivery experts, scope and duration of engagements in a frictionless manner with very little notice, in line with the quantity of Network Units purchased. Network Units can be purchased in blocks of any size and at any time and are billed in full at point of purchase.
Project Based Engagement
Project based engagements operate on the basis of agreeing work and any outcomes or milestones for delivery in advance of commencement of any engagement in a ‘Statement of Work’. Prices are fixed for the agreed deliverables and should changes be required, these may incur changes to delivery costs. Payment for Project Based Engagements are agreed on a case-by-case basis, giving consideration to risk, contract value, client payment history, relationship longevity and duration.
A HiveMind Subscription Service enables clients to flexibly engage with HiveMind Expert(s) in line with the subscription purchased. Subscriptions typically run for 12, 24 or 36 months or can also be arranged on a rolling 6 monthly basis. Subscriptions for 6 or 12 months are billed at the commencement of service, with billing for 24 or 36 month contracts taking place on the annual anniversary of subscription commencement.
Focus In On: Responsible for Digital Business Transformation
New Areas of Value:
Gain access to additional budget through successHidden
Increased credibility, confidence and influence across the businessHidden
Creating a culture of involvement, empowerment and connection to the businessHidden
Improved business agility and ability to rapidly respond to change and opportunityHidden
Digital transformation that drives, moves and resets the organisation’s visionHidden
Enabling collaboration beyond the boundaries of an enterpriseHidden
Effective delivery against financial targetsHidden
Direct positive impact on internal and external customer satisfactionHidden
More consistent and sustainable profitability and business growthHidden
Driving a culture of innovation for easier and faster adoption of future digital trendsHidden
Increased customer acquisition, advocacy and lifetime valueHidden
More satisfied and engaged employees with increased retention and productivityHidden
Successful, timely delivery of evidence-based digital transformational outcomes; beyond digitisationHidden
Better employer brand recognition from improved reputation and or cultureHidden
Budget availability affected by external change drivers and uncertain resource estimatesHidden
Lack of availability of the right people at the right time across both business and technology areasHidden
Lack of transformation, change and agility mindset in leadershipHidden
Cynicism, lack of buy-in and resistance to changeHidden
Lack of exec sponsorship and ownershipHidden
Lack of agreement of transformation governance and stakeholder understanding leading to a fragmented approachHidden
Lack of process and technical integration strategy making the overall solution less efficientHidden
Poor data strategy resulting in siloed, incomplete and poor quality dataHidden
Unclear and siloed business strategy leading to misaligned goals across the organisation that conflict with transformationHidden
Leaders mandating a change management and implementation approach that’s not appropriate to the organisationHidden
Lack of clarity around existing operating model, internal business ecosystem or cross-functional teamsHidden
Lack of sufficient customer and market insight to inform digital transformationHidden
Conflict between perception and reality of digital skills, tools, methods and talent required and availableHidden
Cybersecurity and data protection policies and procedures stifle transformationHidden
The IT function is not aligned to the digital business strategy and visionHidden