You’ll find most of what you’re looking for within one of the 3 group types below. Take a look through the handful of primary groups we’ve highlighted below for you, or head over to the HiveMind Rocket System and search across all groups.
The purpose of Proposition Groups is to bring interested parties together around a market opportunity or challenge, (typically identified by the challenge or its solution) to work together to;
- Collaborate to soldify the opportunity(ies)
- Collectively identify the target buying persona(s) for any identified solution, (and target industry sector(s) if vertically focused)
- Build and refine a value proposition which capitalises on the collective capabilities of the group members, as underpinned by the HiveMind Network, including; Creation of internal literature(to assist other non-group members in introducing the offering), Client Facing Literature (to assist with sales activities), Commercial models (build with HiveMind Commercial Director support).
- Build a ‘go to market’ plan which the group will work on together to take the defined offering(s) to their shared, truested, personal contacts. The HiveMind Commercial team will also support go-to-market activities with central lead-generation activities too, sharing any leads between the revelant active members of the group.
- Collaborate together and with HiveMind Commercial Experts to effectively progress opportunities to fruition, (commerial engagement)
Proposition groups can be any size, but typically work best with between 5 – 20 members, until the proposition is developed. Once the proposition is developed and the necessary resources and material are created and available, then groups can grow to any size for the purposes of propegating and delivering on the offering / solution created.
The purpose of regional groups is to enable and facilitate regional and where necessary, ‘in-person’ networking activities between HiveMinders. Ideally they will be underpinned by a regular Face2Face session with more than 1 group champion to ensure consistency when cover is needed. As with all groups, be sure to check the groups below and search within the HiveMind Rocket Chat system here before setting up any group, making sure you’re not duplicating a group or setting up a region that’s so close to an existing one that it doesn’t make sense. If you are ready to set up a regional group, you should also read this article and set up a Face2Face.
Industry Focused Groups
Hopefully self explanatory :)