This workshop is for those with experience of holding responsibility for innovation and transformational change within the enterprise, or for those who work closely with execs holding such responsibility.
During the course of the day we’ll;
- Agree on and define the target persona in more detail
- Build the persona through responsibilities, pains and gains sought
- Outline typical services provided to such a persona
- Cross reference alignment of services and persona desires to identify low value services to drop, whilst also identifying service gaps presenting opportunity
- Agree a follow on programme of activities to build and take to market new services using our persona work and related case studies,
We have limited spaces for this initial session but please do request to join us and we’ll accommodate all we can whom we believe hold the most appropriate responsibilities. For those that we can fit in, we’ll run a follow up call soon after and invite the larger group to participate in the go to market activities.
Date(s) - 16/10/2019
10:30 am - 5:00 pm
Bookings are closed for this event.