London Workshop – 7th Nov, 1000-1800.
Purpose: Join HiveMind colleagues to;
- Develop communities and define the services you offer through them
- Define how services connect to deliver better outcomes for your clients
- Sell your services and find you work
- Agree working practices for improved collaboration
- Agree rules of engagement for member-member competitive situations
- Agree financial models to underpin services
- Understand how to best manage, recognise and reward member IP
- Learn how communities will grow and benefit you and your HiveMind colleagues
The session will be facilitated by Derek Miers who is a leading expert in co-creation value driven workshops. The techniques he shares will be applicable and no doubt valuable in your own work and engagements.
Spaces are limited so if you’re interested book now.
Any questions or suggestions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Date(s) - 07/11/2016
10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Bookings are closed for this event.